Ayurveda Q&A: How to cure gastritis?
Dr Gowthaman, Medical Director of rVita, answers readers’ questions on Ayurveda. Get your doubts cleared and see them featured on our FAQ page every Tuesday.
This week’s answers:
1. I am suffering from Gastritis. I am walking daily for 30 minutes & taking normal diet (pure vegetarian). Please advise to reduce gas
Increase water intake, if possible take water processed with jeera seeds. Take buttermilk instead of curd. Abhya Arishtam 30 ml twice daily after food helps/Dasamoola haritaki lehya 1 tablespoon after food followed by warm water/ Gasex tablets (1-1-1) / Avipattikara choornam tablets (4 at bed time)does help.
2. sir iam having a problem of low sperm count, what to do for this because iam working in a steel industry there i have to expose in a heat process pl send me any suggestions or any remedy
Sperm count involves many factors. Check your thyroid levels, Vitamin E intake etc.
Following are the protective measures and to improve sperm count:
1. Oil bath with Linga Vardana Thailam followed by warm water bath after 15 minutes
2. Intake of at least 300 ml of milk per day and 4 liters of water a day
3. Medicines like Ajamamsa Rasayanam or Navras pak or Ashwagandadi lehya – 1 tablespoon twice daily before food helps
4. Vitadom capsules specifically designed to improve sperm count
5. Velvet bean power or Kapikatchu powder – 5 gm with warm milk does help
Send in your questions on Ayurveda to firstname.lastname@example.org now! And don’t forget to include `Ayurveda FAQ` in the subject line.