Health recipe of the day: Dry fruits milkshake
Here is a healthy milkshake recipe, loaded with the goodness of nutritious dry fruits that is ideal to start the day with!
Cashew nuts are rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats (PUFA and MUFA), Cashew nuts also contain phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and high amounts of tryptophan. Cashews help maintain healthy gums and teeth. It is a source of vitamin B, potassium, and folic acid. Cashew nuts contain more than 80 nutrients and do not contain cholesterol. Iron and calcium are also found in cashew nuts, although in small quantities. Cashew nuts have a high amount of dietary fiber.
Almonds are rich in all the essential nutrients our body needs including manganese, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium.
1 cup – cashews
1/2 cup – Badam
1 cup – Pistachio
1 cup – powdered Sugar
1/2 liter – Milk
1 tbsp – condensed milk
For garnishing: 1 tsp – raisins, tutti fruitti, Cucumber seeds
- Soak the cashews, badam and pistachios for 1 hour. Blend them to a fine paste in a mixer.
- Heat the milk and when it comes to the boiling point add the blended mixture, milkmaid, and powdered sugar.
- Stir well for 10 minutes.
- Allow it cool in a refrigerator for half an hour.
- When serving, garnish with raisins, tutti fruity and cucumber seeds.