Fitness Q&A: Tips to prevent heart disease
Fitness expert, Namita Jain answers readers’ questions on fitness. Get your doubts cleared and see them featured on our FAQ page every Thursday.
This week’s answers:
1. I had a surgery for excision of radial head of elbow can you suggest asanas. There is weakneess and pain in elbow and wrist as well.
You must consult your physiotherapist for learning the specific exercises.
2. My height is 172cms and my weight is 69kgs. i think my bmi is also ok. but i have belly. how is it possible. is there any way to reduce my belly??
The three important aspects for reducing a belly are:
1. Train your abdominal muscles, hard and smart.
Constantly challenge your abdominal by varying your workouts.
2. Evaluate your eating habits.
Incorporate a diet that is healthy, well balanced and low in fat. There is no getting away from the fact that food you eat plays a vital role in defining your mid-section.
3. Incorporate cardiovascular exercises to burn calories.
Unless you burn fat, your toned abdominal will remain hidden underneath a layer of fat. That is why burning calories is an integral aspect of abdominal training.
Send in your questions on fitness to firstname.lastname@example.org now! And don’t forget to include `Fitness FAQ` in the subject line.