Five foods that boost your mood instantly
According to global mobile food delivery marketplace Foodpanda, following are some of the items you can consume for happiness:
* Coffee is a health elixir of the highest magnitude. Within half an hour, coffee reacts on our nervous system and generates hormones which alerts brain and increases concentration.
It not only boosts your mood, but protects your heart, lowering the risk of several forms of cancer and reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease. You drink a cup, and things change rapidly.
* Fresh green vegetables and iron rich fruits act as instant mood enhancers and help fight problems related to blood circulation and fatigue.
* Shakes help gain metabolism and every sip of it makes you feel more energetic and happy. Known for its super nutrient power to combat stress, shakes are bound to boost your body’s ability to fight free radicals.
* Fish makes one feel better when depressed. Intake of fatty fish such as salmon, herring, sardines and tuna can elevate your mood and freshen you up.
* Ice creams are the most loved desserts. A big bowl of this sweet frozen dessert always lifts the mood.
Image: Getty Images