Five hairstyles for Curly Hair
Sometimes girls with a curly hair gets bore with their curly locks. We definitely have trendy looks for them to carry their hair either on party or on their lunch date.
These hairstyles are easy to do at their home without spending money in salons.
Gunjan Gaur, Makeup Expert and Executive Director of ALPS Cosmetic Clinic shares five quick and easy hairstyles.
1. Side Messy Braids
* Apply mousse to detangle and create smoothness to hair
* Let hair fall naturally, part it to the side of your choice either left or right and pull back to the nape of the neck and braid.
* Braid your hair (either fishtail or regular) and tie with elastic.
* Tug at the braid to loosen it. Add a headband or tiara. The final look is bound to look effortless chic!
2. Stylish Messy Bun
* The easiest way to do is this to grab your hair with the hand at the back.
* Twist your hairs first and leave the bun as it is while securing it with bobby pins wherever necessary.
* Give a beautiful touch with designer hair pins or artificial flower.
3. Princess Curls
* Take two small sections of hair and fasten them in the back with bobby pins.
* Flip hair forward on any one side and ensure that other side is secured with bobby pins at the back. Let all the hair lay smooth.
* Let loosely lift tendrils of hair to roll down on either side.
* Wear headband or tiara to create the desired look
4. Space buns
* Add serum / detangler to uncombed curly hair.
* Part the hair in the middle till the back.
* Clasp hair on either side into a high ponytail and twist them in a bun.
* Use a hair tie/elastic around a bun twice to hold. Repeat on the other side.
* Pull down stray tendrils around either side of the face.
* Use hair spray to keep curls separate and textures without weighing them down.
5. Spiral Curl High ponytail
* Wash hair at night with a light shampoo and use a stay-in conditioner.
* Dry hair by lightly running your fingers through the hair. Do not use a comb or hairbrush.
* Pull hair towards the crown of the head and secure with no damage elastic.
* Add a trendy head band along the hairline. And you have a trendy look.
Image Source: Getty Images