Health recipe of the day
Peas are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Combine with high fibre wheat to make a hearty meal.
Peas paratha recipe
3 cups – wheat flour (atta)
1 cup – matar/peas (boiled)
1 tsp – cumin powder
2 tsp – besan
2 tsp – oil
salt according to taste
- Mix the above ingredients expect ghee and oil.
- Make it into a soft dough using water if necessary.
- Then add oil and make it even more softer dough. Leave it for 1 hour.
- Make Paratha out of it and cook it using ghee.
- Serve hot with curd or pickle.
Recipe source: Yuvika