Health recipe of the day: Baked vegetable frittata
This healthy, delicious frittata is easy to make — simply whisk together the ingredients and bake them! A perfect dish to serve at any meal, any time of the day.
Health Benefits of Egg: The cooked albumen is rich in proteins and the yolk is high in cholestrol fat. It is the only source of naturally available Vitamin D. Good for brain development and eyesight. An egg a day is a common dietary inclusion.
4 – eggs
4 – tbsp – Wheat flour
90 ml – whole Milk
1/4 tsp – salt
1/2 tsp – pepper
2 – small Green chillies
1/2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
Handful chopped, Coriander leaves
1 – sized Carrot
2 tbsp – chopped, Capsicum
1 – sized Tomato
1/4 tsp – Garam Masala
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree C, grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste to the eggs and whisk till it becomes frothy.
- Mix milk and flour, remove lumps, if any.
- Add this to the egg mixture. Add coriander leaves to this. Whisk it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in the loaf pan and add the tomatoes, grated carrot, capsicum, green chillies and garam masala.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins. Check if done by inserting a toothpick.