Health tip of the day
Amla (gooseberry) or Emblica Officinalis has a number of medicinal properties some of which are listed here:
1. It is helpful in conditions like allergies or rashes and increased frequency of urination.
2. It is the best aphrodisiac and rejuvenator.
3. Amla is very useful in treating eye diseases.
4. Amalaki or amla helps boost immunity and slows down the aging process.
5. It detoxifies the body and reduces excess fat.
6. Its usefulness in conditions like diabetes and hair loss has been established through researches.
Text courtesy: www.ayurhelp.com/
Mint for flavour and health