Must-haves make-up essentials during monsoon
To avoid ruining your perfect make-up on a rainy day, apply a thin coat of tinted moisturiser, then a layer of foundation, and always use a waterproof mascara, says an expert.
Nirmal Randhava, make-up artist and owner of Indica Makeover, has shared essential tips for maintaining flawless make-up during the monsoon season:
* Tinted moisturiser: Always make sure that your foundation is waterproof. During the rainy days, the best way to use a foundation is to apply a thin coat of tinted moisturiser and then put a layer of foundation. This will help the foundation stay longer.
* Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara is a must during rainy days. So to keep your lashes locked down with that perfect colour of mascara; make sure you have waterproof mascara in your kitty.
* Cream blush: This is a life-saver during monsoon. When it’s raining; you want something that is going to show up and something that is going to stick. That is exactly what a cream blush does.
* Primer: Primer will make sure that your make-up stays in place.
* Apply light make-up: Steer clear from any heavy moisturisers and foundation when the humidity is high. Go for colours from lightweight illuminating products instead of heavy make-up.
Image Source: Getty Images