Orthopaedics Q&A: Joint pain with loss of flexibility?

Orthopaedics expert, Dr VV Prasad answers readers’ questions on bone health. Get your doubts cleared and see them featured on our FAQ page every Monday.

This week’s answers:
i am 34 yrs, from last 2 yrs i am suffering from multy joint pain, so many time consulting with dr. They give me medicine, medicine continue so that no pain but stop within a week again come pain at defferent defferent joint , i am unable to walking , finger movement etc
sir pl suggest what can i do ?


Sir have you done any blood tests. Please send me the reports. It will be better if you consult a Rheumatologist or take opinion from a medical college.

Send in your questions on orthopaedics to bawarchieditor@sify.com now! And don’t forget to include `Orthopaedics FAQ` in the subject line.