This summer, be smart and cook healthy!
As summer is at its full swing, any compromise with your diet can be a ghastly mistake.
So, it is the best time to get home some smart kitchen appliances to help you get started on some healthy cooking and eating.
Sunil Gupta, founder and director, ExportersIndia.com shares a list of smart kitchen appliances whose demand shows that they can be the ‘Must-Haves’ for every household that intends to cook better and keep healthier:
1. Air Fryer – Craving for fried foods this summer but your health consciousness comes in between? Air fryer comes to the rescue. It produces food that has up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste. With an air-fryer at home, you can fry foods like potato chips, chicken, fish or pastries without using too much oil unlike a traditional deep-fryer.
2. Smart Cookie Oven – Bake fresh, gourmet cookies in 10 minutes-with minimal preparation, preheat and clean-up required with the help of Smart Cookie Oven.
3. Shawarma Griller – Make your own shawarmas at home with a Shawarma Griller. Not only are these delicious to eat but they also have multiple health benefits attached to them. A well prepared shawarma is a rich source of protein and carbohydrates. It also contains healthy fats.
4. Juicer Blender – Get a juicer blender and treat yourself with various juices throughout the season. Fresh juices are a better choice that the packed varieties and will not only keep you refreshed but will keep you hydrated during the hot and humid season.
5. Wine Chillers – If you are a wine lover, then getting home a wine chiller is the perfect option for you. Depending on your need, wine chillers come in different forms having the capacity to store 16, 24, 28 bottles at once.
Image Source: Wikimedia Commons